Saturday, January 25, 2014

a quiet morning + a cup of chai


My mornings begin like most mornings, I check my phone for status updates, thumb through my instagram feed and check my emails. Then I get up and out of bed to make my breakfast and a hot cup of something. It's been cold lately so it's been easier to drink hot things, it's usually really hot here in Florida. 

Recently, I've become a - whovian! I'm a little late to the party, I'm only on season 4 but I'm absolutely obsessed. I don't watch much british shows besides sherlock but I wanted to start watching different shows. 

Here's some of my photos below from my morning. I got the new frankie mag daily journal in the mail the other day and I adore it, it's so lovely. It's filled with pretty floral pages and cute fonts, the only thing I wish it had more spaces to write in it, which would make it feel more like an actual journal. But still, it's so cute I love it!




1 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback!