Monday, February 10, 2014

fun at the fair!

Over the weekend, my boyfriend and I went to the Florida State Fair. It's something that has become a tradition for us, we've been the past three years and we always look forward to it. Here are some of my photos from our little fair adventure~


Our favorite thing is the food - we ate a couple of corn-dogs & a funnel cake. You can't visit the fair and not have a funnel cake. Down here in Florida, they sell mini gallons of sweet tea for $3. We didn't get one of those this time but it sure is a yummy treat on a hot day.

We came in the late afternoon so we could see the sun set but also see the night lights. We were surprised when fireworks started going off. That was a little bonus to our night. 

We didn't ride any rides - except for the ferris wheel. We picked the largest ferris wheel and it gave us the best view. That was probably my favorite part of the night. My boyfriend was bummed we missed the circus show, we saw it last year but he really enjoyed it and wanted to see it again.

The Florida State Fair always has animals to showcase and we stopped by to see some farm animals on our way out. I didn't get any pictures but there was the cutest alpaca, I love alpacas. He was unfortunately in a caged area labeled "llamas" yet he was clearly not a llama. 

Remember to follow me on Instagram & Tumblr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback!