Monday, February 24, 2014

a few of my favorite things: lazy sundays


Here's some snapshots from my lazy Sunday~ I was planning on going to my favorite café but I have to reschedule my plans so maybe next weekend I will go with my sister. I can't believe February is almost over, this year is really flying by. I'll be graduating college in May, which is just unbelievable. Stress is soon to be piling up, so it's nice to have a relaxing day during the week. 

Kinfolk and Cereal are about to release their Spring issues and I'm SO excited for both of them! I've been reading through The Kinfolk Table lately since I'm dying for new Kinfolk material. I also read Frankie, except it's hard to get access to those. Frankie is Australia based (not available via Amazon) so I only buy them in store, whenever a store stocks them.

That little ball of black fluff is my dog, Emmie. I love her so much, she's the sweetest little pup you will ever meet. I'm taking photos of her constantly~

I recently shadowed at an advertising agency, so I'm sending out thank you cards to all the people who helped me there. I bought these sweet cards at Target, they're gorgeous! They're made by Mara Mi, I also love Rifle Paper Co. stationary. Those two are my favorites!

What should I blog about next time? Don't forget to follow me on Instagram & Tumblr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave feedback!